Category Archives: Fertility/Pregnancy
GREAT SPERM is needed!!
I have a folder full of past women’s partners’ semen tests.
There are two that are fertile.
Those two men were asked to do a test to see if she could get away with not using the pill as she was not well on it – and if he was as reproductively challenged as the average man whose woman is not pregnant, then they could worry about that when they wanted babies.
That is two samples that are fertile – as both men were.
They were not trying to conceive – and had they – she would not have needed to come to see me.
This was a large wakeup call for me.
Where were all the fertile men with partners who were reproductively challenged?
Fathers – why else would I only have two results out of the entire batch of over 60?
The rest are the results for men whose women who are told by the fertility clinics that they themselves were the problem as they were -
– time running out as too many birthdays (women get pregnant into their later 40’s when they have a fertile partner)
– the too thin women are far more likely to find it difficult to conceive.
In need of donor eggs
- (one who got pregnant once I had undone all that had happened in the previous five years of IVF on her – and instead worked on his lack of fertility. They conceived naturally once I had changed their diet, his habits and quality of sperm. This is even though she had lost a tube due to the IVF processes and needed $5,000 worth of damage repair from a different gynecologist before she was in as state to conceive – which she did a year after ceasing the IVF repair work I had done for the couple.
so therefore need to be on IVF (why is no one just undoing why the endometriosis is there? It is a fairly standard natural process – perfectly easy when lifestyle and diet changes, with herbs and acupuncture are all brought in to help.
Have ‘unexplained’ infertility
– usually a simple case of become more healthy and it happens naturally – or she has a retroverted uterus, ad the sperm need some help (change position to deep rear entry) to get inside the uterus)
– the reasons behind this need undoing and then fertility is assured. This as with endometriosis is not what mainstream medicine is able to help with – as they are not about returning normal or health enhancement.
Or have any other gynecological condition
(why not fix it first and then pregnancy would be assured?
IF he was fertile . .
Typical conversation with a woman desperately seeking maternity . . . (upon looking at his sperm test).
The numbers on the test are is not something to aim for. They are arbitrarily set to show the cut off line.
ABNORMALS – ‘There is no evidence of testing the abnormals.
Can you please ring them and ask why not, as that is the most important part of it.
Very few women would get pregnant with this sample’.
(in NZ the abnormal count – that is visually inspection to see that they have only one head and one tail and look normal) has dropped off the testing process. As the normal incidence has plummeted from needing to be over 80% looking good in the early 1980′s, to
50% in the early 1990′s to
30% in the late 1990′s to
15% in the 2000′s and now to
only more than 3% since 2010 (What sort of pass mark is 3%)? This is the amount needed to do ICSI in a lab with – with no guarantees of success past a chemical pregnancy . .Perhaps the powers that be think women are getting more fertile to counterbalance/cope with their men’s lack . . sadly it is not so. This is the key to the epidemic of couples not finding babies where they used to.
AMOUNT - 23 million is the bottom amount considered fertile 2 years ago – and now it is supposed to be that only 14 million per ml (of dodgy ones at that) is good enough. What they are not saying is that is all that ICSI needs. The average man used to make at least 100 miilion per ml – or else was considered too infertile for insemination. What has happened? ALL men are so becoming infertile that the bar keeps dropping to reflect this average.
If on a farm they would be sent off down the road. A fertile stud would be needed to keep babies happening.